You can use for free Bensound's music licensed under the Creative Commons License in your multimedia project (online videos, websites, animations, etc.) as long as you credit Bensound.com. Examples of proper way to credit us: "Music: https://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music or "Music: « Song Title » from Bensound.com"
You cannot Claim my music as your own.
You cannot Register my music in any store/platform.
You cannot use my music for Audio Podcasts or AudioBooks.
You cannot make music, song or remix with my music.
If you can't or do not want to credit Bensound or if you need high quality files (mp3 and wav), you can buy a Bensound Pro Licence. You will also get a license certificate as well as a proper invoice. To buy a license, click on the track picture in the categories pages.
1. STANDARD LICENSE - UNLIMITED TIME
The Standard License is non-exclusive, non-transferable and gives you lifetime rights to use our music after purchase for Websites, videos, films, documentaries, animations, presentations, slide-shows, music on hold and background music in bars, hotels, restaurants, shops, gyms, exhibitions, trade fairs and conferences.
2. EXTENDED LICENSE - UNLIMITED TIME
In addition to the uses authorised by the standard license, this license allows for music to be used for: Internet Advertising and Local TV/Radio advertising, in public, for software, video Games, applications, Cd, DVD or other physical support. Films destined for public screening or broadcast during public entertainment events for which an entrance fee is paid such as shows, concerts, plays, etc.
3. NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL TV/RADIO ADVERTISING - 1 YEAR
In addition to the uses authorised by the extended license, this license allows for music to be used in National and International TV or Radio Advertising for 1 Year.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
- A license is applicable to one person or company only. If you are in the business of selling projects such as corporate videos, websites or messages on hold to several clients you must buy a license for each of them or contact us to negotiate a multiple client license.
- In the event of resale, the music must be synchronized with another media. It is therefore forbidden to resell and/or appropriate music tracks in isolation even if one or multiple sounds or vocals are added.
|Music Licencing Comparison||FREE Creative Commons License||Standard License
|Extended License||TV/Radio Ad License|
|Online Videos (youtube, vimeo, social media,...)
Website Background Music
Educational Play, Film
|Music On Hold|
|Background Music in:
- Bar, restaurant
|Local TV/Radio Advertising|
|National/International TV/Radio Advertising|
|Video Production Software
Music Production Software
Adding Lyrics and Make A Song
Reselling of audio only material
|FREE||€24 EUR Per Track||€58 EUR Per Track||€720 EUR Per Track|
|€129 EUR For Subscription|